Coyote Creek Chronicle
Newsletter of the Bayou Bounty Hunters — February 2011 Edition
23255 La Palma Avenue
Yorba Linda, California 92887
Phone (714) 694-1800
Fax (714) 694-1815
Print Editor / Publisher
Web Editor / Publisher
Scroll Down to read about….
Presented by Kentucky Tom at the January Annual Banquet
Range Improvement Items for 2011
*1. Build 2nd Permanent Load/Unload Stations with shade roofs. Add brow to front of roof.
Estimate - $500.
*2. Build Jail at Barricade position. Porch roof and false front on main section. Alternative ground level porch deck. Estimate - $3000.
3. Build lockable cabinets into Hotel for keys, paint, props, etc.
4. Extend berm between mine and fort with remaining ties.
5. Replace all vertical long gun racks with horizontal racks.
6. Build additional target stands to replace old ones which require tires to hold them up.
7. New larger Outhouse (for shooting). Convert existing outhouse to hold target and have
remote opening door.
8. Finish the Mine. Add shafts down range for shooting out the sides.
*9. Design and Build new façade for Storefront, move old one out for target placement.
10. Canvas roof for fort.
11. Carve out space in berm for loading table for Bay # 2.
* = Major project, work hours and money.
Completed Range Improvements in 2010
1. Completed 1st Covered Loading/Unloading Table
2. Rebuilt a number of stage gun tables, Lowered left side gun table gallows for improved access.
3. Improved Levers for raising inline KD targets
Top Shooters—January Match
Clean Stages—January Match
Pets at the Club House